The report is based on primary and secondary research based on 21 interactions with Smartphone OEMs, channel partners, and other key industry leaders capturing the essence of smartphone industry in 2021 in India.
The report highlights the key trends that will shape the smartphone market and sets the priorities for the industry during the year. The key takeaways include:-
- 5G Smartphones to remain the key focus.
- Camera, Battery & UI to be the three areas that will drive innovations.
- Evolution of smartphone OEMs as IOT players.
- India as a commitment for players from different origins.
- Digitalisation of offline last mile.
- Lessons from covid-19.